What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!

xs9

VAC Secured
User ID
Reactions
Level
voidzero voidzero You forgot about, JSON for Modern C++ by NLohmann
Copyright (c) 2013-2023 Niels Lohmann

xs9

VAC Secured
User ID
Reactions
Level
thanks man gonna add that
Also
Copyright (C) 1996-2020 David Turner, Robert Wilhelm, and Werner Lemberg - FreeType
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Tsuda Kageyu. - Minhook

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

image.png

image.png

Bitch nigga $$$$$

Notice:
This dll is still doing smth sketchy, prob because it has spyware embedded so be careful and use a better cheat that wont steal your data: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...04d2982adaa6cba0d0969849e4b0130171b8/behavior

Licensing info:
MIT LICENSES:

Copyright (c) 2018-2023 Daniel Krupiński
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 Notgoodusename
Copyright (c) namazso 2018
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 Notgoodusename
Copyright (c) 2014-2023 Omar Cornut
Copyright (c) 2013-2023 Niels Lohmann

This allows any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.

Which also means spreading frees of software containing any MIT licensed code.

Have a good day!
how recent is this?

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Also
Copyright (C) 1996-2020 David Turner, Robert Wilhelm, and Werner Lemberg - FreeType
Copyright (C) 2009-2017 Tsuda Kageyu. - Minhook
done

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
syskey syskey syskey1337 dbg dbg ptr ptr
Still harassing using alts i see, u sure you don't want to end this now?
If you insist, we have way more ammo then you expect.

image.png

Just a sneak peak ;)

Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
if you could add me on discord so we can talk i would apreciate it lol
fuck off with medusa and i wont release any more to the public

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Medusa team is completely retarded and worth the drama, even me with few csgo hacking knowledge can make a better cheat
Fr.The thing is there are way to many threads about this cheat,there is medusa.uno beta free,now there is this directly from their keyauth,a few days ago,another post with the removed all networking and another one when they "updated" the stable version (they didn't really update it,they just took an older version of the beta version).Too many damn threads.Tbh I never really liked the cheat,I wanted at one point to buy their beta version and they didn't bother to answer to the ticket even tho they were online.I find it really retarded to sell a cheat that is free but with a few modifications here and there.The media they are making with the cheat its not even close to the reality.In reality both beta and stable are simply shit,confirmed by many of the buyers of beta and people who used stable.Medusa isn't just one the only paste of O&E,there are more tetraware or Jannes old o&e paste passathook which was shitty aswell.Im pretty sure if I try harder I can find more then the one's I already mentioned.Tbh it would be much more pleasing to see any other kind of paste or new SELF CODED cheats on this forums then endless threads regarding this cheat.I hope it will be over soon I'm tired of seeing this shitty name everytime i want to look if there are any new cheats or frees.

Password for .zip file is hvh.net

• IMG_20230729_201126_308.jpg
    IMG_20230729_201126_308.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2
Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Fr.The thing is there are way to many threads about this cheat,there is medusa.uno beta free,now there is this directly from their keyauth,a few days ago,another post with the removed all networking and another one when they "updated" the stable version (they didn't really update it,they just took an older version of the beta version).Too many damn threads.Tbh I never really liked the cheat,I wanted at one point to buy their beta version and they didn't bother to answer to the ticket even tho they were online.I find it really retarded to sell a cheat that is free but with a few modifications here and there.The media they are making with the cheat its not even close to the reality.In reality both beta and stable are simply shit,confirmed by many of the buyers of beta and people who used stable.Medusa isn't just one the only paste of O&E,there are more tetraware or Jannes old o&e paste passathook which was shitty aswell.Im pretty sure if I try harder I can find more then the one's I already mentioned.Tbh it would be much more pleasing to see any other kind of paste or new SELF CODED cheats on this forums then endless threads regarding this cheat.I hope it will be over soon I'm tired of seeing this shitty name everytime i want to look if there are any new cheats or frees.
too late, i alr quit hvh

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!