What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS2/CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!

Safe Medusa.uno dll grabbed from loader server

Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Fr.The thing is there are way to many threads about this cheat,there is medusa.uno beta free,now there is this directly from their keyauth,a few days ago,another post with the removed all networking and another one when they "updated" the stable version (they didn't really update it,they just took an older version of the beta version).Too many damn threads.Tbh I never really liked the cheat,I wanted at one point to buy their beta version and they didn't bother to answer to the ticket even tho they were online.I find it really retarded to sell a cheat that is free but with a few modifications here and there.The media they are making with the cheat its not even close to the reality.In reality both beta and stable are simply shit,confirmed by many of the buyers of beta and people who used stable.Medusa isn't just one the only paste of O&E,there are more tetraware or Jannes old o&e paste passathook which was shitty aswell.Im pretty sure if I try harder I can find more then the one's I already mentioned.Tbh it would be much more pleasing to see any other kind of paste or new SELF CODED cheats on this forums then endless threads regarding this cheat.I hope it will be over soon I'm tired of seeing this shitty name everytime i want to look if there are any new cheats or frees.
Yet you're on this thread if you dont like seeing medusa then just dont click lol

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Fr.The thing is there are way to many threads about this cheat,there is medusa.uno beta free,now there is this directly from their keyauth,a few days ago,another post with the removed all networking and another one when they "updated" the stable version (they didn't really update it,they just took an older version of the beta version).Too many damn threads.Tbh I never really liked the cheat,I wanted at one point to buy their beta version and they didn't bother to answer to the ticket even tho they were online.I find it really retarded to sell a cheat that is free but with a few modifications here and there.The media they are making with the cheat its not even close to the reality.In reality both beta and stable are simply shit,confirmed by many of the buyers of beta and people who used stable.Medusa isn't just one the only paste of O&E,there are more tetraware or Jannes old o&e paste passathook which was shitty aswell.Im pretty sure if I try harder I can find more then the one's I already mentioned.Tbh it would be much more pleasing to see any other kind of paste or new SELF CODED cheats on this forums then endless threads regarding this cheat.I hope it will be over soon I'm tired of seeing this shitty name everytime i want to look if there are any new cheats or frees.
The thing is, self coded cheats, most of the time if not always close doors because they put extreme effort in the cheat but they cant afford the media because of big cheats like skeet, pandora, primordial, neverlose, and many others, or their loader is incredibely hard to free because if someone can self code a p2c, that person or have enough skill to make a p2c loader, or he pays someone skilled to do it. The ""easier"" things to free are pastes because the devs are stupid skids and not willing to spend their """hard earned""" money in a good security. Also, most of the big heads of reversing in cheating community aren't willing to free anything with reason. Reversing is tedious and take long time depending on the protection of the target, so think with me. If you are skilled enough to reverse a cheat like neverlose that is insane hard to free, would you go and free? When you could be winning money reversing more serious things than a cheat for a fps game. No one is willing to do that, and if someone is, is with the intention to profit, by selling their freeed version or even some putting malware in it.

I really dgaf
User ID
Reactions
Level
and u are still not answering my question, i did absolutely nothing wrong to you, and yet u still keep on trying to harras my shit
bro, you are a romanian retard, you actually are asking why? gtfo this community please.

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
medusa is ass idk y u still continue it
lol

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Then why u used to claim that u live in the UK ? Tryna hide that you're a thirdworld gypsy ?
i didnt claim i live in the uk, i was born in uk, about a week ago i went back to the uk as a vacation, now i am back

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
and as voidzero said, close medusa and no info to the pub, so....

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The thing is, self coded cheats, most of the time if not always close doors because they put extreme effort in the cheat but they cant afford the media because of big cheats like skeet, pandora, primordial, neverlose, and many others, or their loader is incredibely hard to free because if someone can self code a p2c, that person or have enough skill to make a p2c loader, or he pays someone skilled to do it. The ""easier"" things to free are pastes because the devs are stupid skids and not willing to spend their """hard earned""" money in a good security. Also, most of the big heads of reversing in cheating community aren't willing to free anything with reason. Reversing is tedious and take long time depending on the protection of the target, so think with me. If you are skilled enough to reverse a cheat like neverlose that is insane hard to free, would you go and free? When you could be winning money reversing more serious things than a cheat for a fps game. No one is willing to do that, and if someone is, is with the intention to profit, by selling their freeed version or even some putting malware in it.
For real bruh.Just asking,what the fuck did Jannes do to void?I don't really get it,the only thing that I understood was that Jannes stole or pasted something from void.Can I get an explanation?

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
For real bruh.Just asking,what the fuck did Jannes do to void?I don't really get it,the only thing that I understood was that Jannes stole or pasted something from void.Can I get an explanation?
He is probably talking about this, but it's mostly his fault for making it public

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!