What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Unknown File - file status is unknown, use at your own risk! learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Black screens me after opening csgo

Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
doesnt work for me anymore for some reasons

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
i opened steam, injected the module in it, opened csgo (which at first did nothing but give me a black screen) and now it just crashes my game and steam.
+, help me pls infinity#7688

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
GIves black screen always

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Is there a "rat" or stealer

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
it doesnt work i do all of the steps and it still doesnt work it doesnt crash but somehow injects it weird the menu shows up but like the text is with some black bars and it shows nothing on the menu.

Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
Marking this thread as unsafe for analysis as it is really suspicious and there are a lot of people talking about it in yougame. If I cant figure out what it is going on I will leave this thread as unknown.

I recomend you NOT using it for now.
To view the content, you need to Sign In .

Last edited:
Wine Lover
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
This was heavily protected so I wasnt able to take a deep look at it but I did find some things but its not enough for saying that it is risky, so I'm marking this thread as unknown again

Famous hvher (no cap)
Contributor
User ID
Reactions
Level
the original post on yougame is still up meaning it probably isnt ratted since they usually remove ratted posts fairly fast the cheat does use alot of gpu but it doesnt seem to actually do anything fps is fine the same thing happened to onetap when it was still in v2 actually so idk if that is just the same issue or what but idk nothing in task manager nothing anywhere else and no weird gpu usage since i used it also both of those things he used are open source meaning its probably in anti virus databases by now and are fairly old still worth checking out however personally i think its fine
This is being looked into, thanks for the notice!
nah remove it quick this shit is sus lol

tlm

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
It has two resolver. Which one is better?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.