What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Skilled HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
I feel like a lot of people including me will quit hvh when cs2 comes out because of how shit HvH will be so I kind of wanna save 2k23 like 2k18 so when cs2 comes out is there going to be a legacy version? like 2k18?

I'm not Plisskien
Administrator
User ID
Reactions
Level
I feel like a lot of people including me will quit hvh when cs2 comes out because of how shit HvH will be so I kind of wanna save 2k23 like 2k18 so when cs2 comes out is there going to be a legacy version? like 2k18?
Ofc, there will be legacy version 2023, but still we don't know how it will looks like, tbh rn I agree with u, but we will see! Maybe it will be fun?

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Ofc, there will be legacy version 2023, but still we don't know how it will looks like, tbh rn I agree with u, but we will see! Maybe it will be fun?
CS2 hvh is gonna be prob nospread rapidfire lol but honestly id prefer to play CSGO then CS2 hvh in my opinion.

insert l33t h4ck3r title
User ID
Reactions
Level
It'll take awhile for CS2 hvh to get to the level of CSGO, that and the fact that CS2 has some gamebreaking exploits (like rapidfire, shooting through walls you shouldn't be able to shoot through, aids antiaim, etc) will cause CSGO hvh is stay popular for awhile. Especially for the pasters, CS2 doesn't have 10000000 sources for people to paste and make semi-p2c level cheats without knowing any coding or reversing.

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
The csgo_demo_viewer beta branch works as a legacy client.
You can find a simple guide here:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.