What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Safe file - file was approved, and checked by Staff, and it is safe to use. Learn more about files status! Report copyright abuse!
Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!
Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:
Analyze suspicious files to detect types of malware.

Screenshot of Cheat Menu:

Screenshot (9).png

CFG Path: appdata/roaming/xeno.tech
its a new cheat,i didnt really try it,just injected it...hope u enjoy it <3
btw if u wonder what scripts to use for it just use lwv3 luas should work fine if it actually is a paste

qae

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

probably? it is a paste​

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level

probably? it is a paste​

i just injected,didnt play with it,ik it has ax and some other things on dt that i haven't seen to any other cheat

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 2595

btw if u wonder what scripts to use for it just use lwv3 luas should work fine if it actually is a paste
Don't inject random dlls,frist upload there and see if it's safe (Admin will check) and post any ss you found on internet

Rookie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
Don't inject random dlls,frist upload there and see if it's safe (Admin will check) and post any ss you found on internet
first of all,it wasnt a random dll, i got it from one of my friends and second of all,the ss in the post here is taken by me,i injected the cheat and then took a ss of the menu.I checked the dll first on virustotal then on a virtual machine.But hey,if u dont want to try it or 'risk' ur self its not my problem,its totally ur choice at this point

Mega Uploader
User ID
Reactions
Level
first of all,it wasnt a random dll, i got it from one of my friends and second of all,the ss in the post here is taken by me,i injected the cheat and then took a ss of the menu.I checked the dll first on virustotal then on a virtual machine.But hey,if u dont want to try it or 'risk' ur self its not my problem,its totally ur choice at this point
No I say I will not inject any dlls beforce admin check it,and I see it was marked as "Safe" so I will test it

Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
VirusTotal.com Link:

View attachment 2595

why the fuck did i hear beeping when i injected??

Status
The thread has been closed, this is because the content is outdated. If you want to update it, create a new thread!