What's new

Welcome to HvH Forum!

SignUp Now! Download Free HvH CS:GO Cheats, CFG, LUA/JS Scripts, And More!

SignUp Now!
Newbie HvHer
User ID
Reactions
Level
This question is not about a specific module. It is about which method triggers red trust, is it RPM and WPM or what is it? I left the CS cheating scene about 2 years ago and am now back in it. Is it something like VMT Hooking or what is the point that triggers Red Trust?

dFL

$$$ aguero $$$
User ID
Reactions
Level
Untrusted features in the cheat.
It also is obviously the cheat.

If you want to play in green trust, i recommend plaguecheat kernel, iniuria or midnight.im
Also do not use infinite duck, auto pistol (i think), fake duck, anti aim and roll (legit aa nowadays)

Iniuria and midnight.im are the 2 best cheapest legit cheats that are undetected.

The thing that really triggers red trust is the kind of string that pops when you for example duck very fast with infinite duck. Then the game thinks you are acting very weird, people then report you which goes for the trust aswell obviously and can lead into a community mute.

looking for an egirl - wish
User ID
Reactions
Level
If u make a kernel external and only read memory u shouldn´t have any issues with redtrust, I´ve been using esp for a while and had no issues so far
edit: That should be working on cs2 aswell btw

Last edited:
supremacy
User ID
Reactions
Level
Untrusted features in the cheat.
It also is obviously the cheat.

If you want to play in green trust, i recommend plaguecheat kernel, iniuria or midnight.im
Also do not use infinite duck, auto pistol (i think), fake duck, anti aim and roll (legit aa nowadays)

Iniuria and midnight.im are the 2 best cheapest legit cheats that are undetected.

The thing that really triggers red trust is the kind of string that pops when you for example duck very fast with infinite duck. Then the game thinks you are acting very weird, people then report you which goes for the trust aswell obviously and can lead into a community mute.
also dont use skeet 💀

Paster
Creator
User ID
Reactions
Level
This question is not about a specific module. It is about which method triggers red trust, is it RPM and WPM or what is it? I left the CS cheating scene about 2 years ago and am now back in it. Is it something like VMT Hooking or what is the point that triggers Red Trust?
Writing stuff into CS:GO memory or some valve sigs can give you red trust, also most UserCMD based functions will give you red trust ( fast duck, fake duck, anti aim, silent aim etc. ). And as jake said, you can read from the memory of CS:GO 24/7 without getting banned.
If you really want to cheat then i recommend using external cheats that are 100% safe and dont write in CS:GO memory. If you wanna cheat on leagues then i recommend getting DMA hardware cheats ( expensive ash, ~400€ ).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.